If you’re trying to figure out how long ago 2017 was, you’re not alone. It’s easy to lose track of time, especially when so much has happened in the last few years. In this article, we’ll break down the answer to this question and explore some of the events that have occurred since then.
Calculating the Years
So, how many years ago was 2017? As of 2023, 2017 was six years ago. To calculate the number of years between two dates, you simply subtract the earlier year from the later year. For example, 2023 – 2017 = 6.
Events of 2017
2017 was a year filled with both joy and tragedy. Some of the events that made headlines that year include:
– The inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States
– The women’s march on Washington, D.C. and other cities around the world
– The Manchester Arena bombing in the UK
– The Harvey Weinstein scandal and the #MeToo movement
– The death of rock legend Tom Petty
Changes Since 2017
A lot has happened in the world since 2017. Some of the changes we’ve seen include:
– The COVID-19 pandemic and its global impact
– The Black Lives Matter movement and the fight for racial justice
– The 2020 US Presidential election and the inauguration of Joe Biden
– The rise of cryptocurrency and the increasing use of technology in our daily lives
Despite the challenges and changes of the last few years, it’s important to remember the past and the events that have shaped our world. By understanding how many years ago 2017 was, we can better appreciate the progress we’ve made and the work that still needs to be done.